We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our retail banking team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and operating a teller drawer daily, accurately processing customer transactions, ensuring the vault is balanced at the end of the day, providing exemplary customer service, and holding others accountable for doing the same (leading by example!).
- Providing courteous, effective, and efficient leadership and supervision of the bank’s tellers, including scheduling, conducting annual performance reviews, and ongoing one-on-one development and training.
- Ensuring that the bank’s lobby is appropriately maintained for customer use.
- Supporting the initiatives and vision of the Customer Service Manager and Senior Management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to develop detailed knowledge of banking procedures, products, and services.
- Using logical thinking and good judgment to solve problems, under minimal management oversight.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years previous banking experience or equivalent.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing documents with a high standard of quality and attention to detail, in a timely manner.
- Projecting a warm and friendly attitude in all interactions with bank personnel and the public, as well as establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with fellow employees.
To apply, e-mail your resume to Alissa Ward by clicking the button below, or drop off your resume at the bank.