An HSA is part of any healthy financial strategy. Start saving up for healthcare expenses — and access tax savings1 in the process.
- Tax Advantages1
- Competitive Interest
- Free Digital Banking
- Be prepared for qualified medical expenses
- Variable rate of 0.10% APY2 on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time3
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service fee
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Check writing available (fee for checks is subject to style chosen)
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1 Consult a tax advisor.
2 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Accurate as of June 9, 2021.
3 You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
4 Fees may reduce earnings.