From payroll to bill payments, now you can control your accounts and cash flow in a single, centralized spot.
- Secure service for business customers
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay
- Instant online access to deposit, savings, and loan information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
For more information, or to customize a plan to meet your needs, contact our Operations Team for guidance.
To help educate small businesses, the Federal Reserve and the Business Payments Coalition created the Small Business Payments Toolkit (volume 3). The toolkit offers:
- Pros and cons of different electronic payment types, such as:
- ACH credits and debits
- Wire transfers
- Credit and debit cards
- Practical fraud prevention and mitigation tips, including education and training for employees to avoid payment fraud